Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Busy Day

I had the day off from work yesterday and decided to clean the house. Here is what I did:
-cleaned the sliding glass door (our dog leaves her mouth and nose print on it)
-swept and mopped the kitchen, bathroom, and entry way
-cleaned out the microwave
-washed 5 loads of laundry (it was REALLY nice to get into bed after a long day to fresh smelling sheets and comforter)
-unloaded the dishwasher
-loaded the dishwasher back up
-dropped clothes off at the Salvation Army
-dust the house (and the sneezed all day)
-vacuumed the whole house including the stairs (the stairs I hate to vacuum!)
-made a grocery list and planned meals for the week

So this morning I was planning on sleeping in but I woke up at 8! Oh well! My house feels clean and that's a good feeling! I just read for most of the day!