Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pay It Forward

The Pay It Forward concept is you do something nice for someone and they do something nice for someone and so on. This sounds like a great thing to do. So I will do this and hopefully it will continue on. I got this from my friend Laura's blog.
So this is how it works. By you signing on, my commitment is to make and send something to the first 3 people who commit to this. You then promise to Pay It Forward to 3 people and so on.
I don't know what I'll make for the gifts to send. And I will have it to you within the 90 days. It should be within 365 days but if I don't get it out sooner, I might forget. By signing on you have to make the same announcement and commitment on your blog.
If you happen to be one of the first 3, please be sure I can contact you through your blog or email.
So... Who will be my PIFs??

No comments: