Sunday, October 5, 2008

Learning From Crayons

"We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box." -Unknown
I like this quote because I think people need to learn to live together no matter what. It shouldn't matter what religion, color, culture or gender you are. Everyone should learn to respect each other and treat them with kindness and give service. If we all did that, the world just may be a better place. And our children will have a better place to live and raise their children. Wouldn't that be a wonderful gift to give them- a world where there is respect, caring for others and service.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh yes... I agree.

That's another thing I love so much about the church... you're taught from an early age respect and how to serve others. It just enforces what I want to teach my children in our home. I love this quote...it's a great reminder. But I guess bad comes along with the good and we just have to strive to be one of the good. :)